Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Mekong Online.asia, Cambodia's online Marketplace. We committed to provide our customers convenient, standard and superior online services. Therefore, we strongly recommend you to read these terms and conditions before using our services.
- Acceptance of terms and conditions: The terms and conditions are the terms on which Mekong Online offers you access to its services and the website. By registering as a member of Mekong Online, you accept these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must refrain from using the services.
- Amendment of terms and conditions: These terms and conditions may be amended in whole or in part by Mekong Online periodically. Amendments will be effective immediately upon posting of the amended terms and conditions on this website. You are responsible for ensuring that you are familiar with the latest terms and conditions. Your continued use of the services represents your agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions as amended.
- Disclaimer: You expressly understand and agree that:
1. Your use of the services is at your sole risk. The website and services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. To the maximum extent permitted by law and without limiting. Mekong Online disclaims and excludes all implied conditions or warranties, including, but not limited to, any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
2. Mekong Online does not warrant that:
a) the services provided will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free,
b) any information provided on the website is error-free or reliable
- All listings, bids or communications made through Mekong Online shall be made in good faith.
- You must not damage, interfere with or harm the Website or Services, or any network, or system underlying or connected to them, or attempt to do so.
- You may not use a robot, spider, scraper or other unauthorized automated means to access the Website or information featured on it for any purpose.
- You shall not list your email address, phone number or any other contact detail within the description of listings, listing comments and/or questions, in your member profile.
- You must list auctions and classifieds in US dollars. All tax obligations are the responsibility of the seller and/or the buyer (as the parties determine).
- You must not complete a transaction outside of the Mekong Online process or otherwise seek to avoid Mekong Online success fees. Attempts by you to avoid fees, including through multiple memberships, premature auction withdrawal, or otherwise, may result in Mekong Online suspending or terminating your membership at the discretion of Mekong Online.
- Contracts for the sale of land must be in writing to be legally enforceable.
- You must not use the Services or the Website to promote items for sale outside the Services.
- You are responsible for any actions taken through your membership. Mekong Online memberships are not transferable and therefore cannot be sold, leased, lent or traded.
Before using our online services, you are required to register for an account with Mekong Online. All information such as name, contact address, phone number shall be fact and reachable. You cannot make any transaction if you provide us false contact information.
The registration is free of charge. Follow Instruction of registration for help.
All the usersí personal information registered on Mekong Online website is kept confident, except for the necessary use of it for any transaction on the website.
B. Buyerís Policies
1. For Classified
The seller and buyer communicate directly. The buyer is required to read necessary information of the items posted by the Seller. Mekong Online does not take any responsibilities of the transaction.
2. For Online Auction
Mekong Online is in charge of the transaction of Online Auction on its website. The bidders start to bid for their favorite items following the Online Auction Policy.
C. Sellerís Policies
1. For Classified
Seller shall register on our site in order to start listing their products. The seller is in charge of writing the productís description, pricing, shipping, delivery and all necessary information to sell their products. The seller is therefore responsible for the content of the productís description and its availability.
2. For Online Auction
The bidder is required to contact Mekong Online to process their productís online auction process. Mekong Online is in charge of listing the product on the Auction page on behalf of the seller. Therefore, the seller is required to provide for Mekong Online the productís description, reserve price, starting price, bidding price, etc.
3. Prohibited and restricted items
- Animals and wildlife products
- Firearms, weapons and knives
- Explosive devices
- Gambling items
- Other illegal items
D. Fee, Payment and Delivery
1. For Classified:
Classified page is a free online platform which sellers and buyers meet. The two parties shall make agreement for any payment and delivery by themselves.
2. For Auction:
Mekong Online charges a deposit of 5% of the productís reserve price to guarantee the availability of the product. The amount is refunded to the seller when the product is sold successfully. If the product is not available after a bidder outbids, the amount is confiscated for the damages of Mekong Online and the bidder.
The payment is made at Mekong Online office. The delivery means and fee is upon the negotiation between the seller and buyer.
Check this checkbox if you agree to the terms and conditions above.